Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Maryannes lift!

Maryanne lifted the very eyecatching design by Sue Deacon. I too thought about doing this one - it was so lovely and simple and yet so stunning. Maryanne has not disappointed us yet again!
Here is Sue's original from pencil lines -
and Maryannes (who very cleverly rotated it!)

Journalling says -

BRAD

BEFORE

YOU

WERE

A

TEENAGER

YOU

WERE

SUCH

A

SWEET

LOVING

AND

AFFECTIONATE

BOY

Great page Maryanne - love what you have done there and i think there is a message in that for all of us with younger kids :-

eeek!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow amanda!!!!!and have to say in your previous LO you scraplifted I actually preferred yours, the original LO lost the photos a bit{I thought anyway}.and your new one looks stunning!
Also I apologize for the crap photo of my LO, looks totally dull and crap!!must learn how to scan and stitch.
Also my journalling means that my sweet loving son, who used to tell us all that he loved as frequently, well I dont know where he went but hes long gone, and is now a shitty teenager with attitude!!listen to me when I say make the most of them when theyre little!jaxen still hugs me and scruff goodnight and says "love you" and Im relishing it while he still does it, past experince shows it will stop in the next year or two.

sandra said...

lmao off Maryanne, you are very eloquent for someone who says they do not journal very well.
Maybe thats an idea, write like you are commenting on a blog!
Love your layout by the way..You always make it look so simple... but I know its not. :)

Meredith said...

Fantastic page Maryanne. I saved this LO to scraplift too but hadn't got to it yet - love how you have rotated it!! Now ... off to find another Pencil lines one I can do!!

Anonymous said...

Great page and journalling Maryanne. Yes, make the most of your little ones, they all seem to grow up way to fast.