Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas stockings ... yes it is only 2 months away!!

Here is an email that I have just received ... some of you might be interested ... contact Ally Harris (details to be posted later!!).

Hi All
Cummins is having a Christmas stocking comp. It will be held 3rd 4th and 5th of Dec in The Cummins Hall
Finishing with a craft goods fair on the 5th.
Scrap n chat are hoping all scrappers out there will scrap a stocking for display for the comp and you will probably be able to sell them
More details later
On the 12th nov at scrap n chat I will have available mdf stockings available to scrap
I need you to let me know if your interested asap so I can cut out stockings in various sizes for you
There may a small fee to cover my time, recycled mdf with holes may be $2 a stocking but this shouldn’t matter as you will cover with paper, new mdf may be more like $5
Please let me know as soon as you can so I can start cutting away.

No comments: