Thursday, October 2, 2008

OMG we have created a monster!
















Make way for the pencillines addict LOL.

Marika has certainly been making a dent in her scrap supplies here! I cannot believe how many pages this chook is pumping out! AMAZING!

Most of these pages will be only one pointers - by using pencillines as a sketch/LO idea but i do think there are a few two pointers by using some glimpses of orange in there!


As Marika has shown here, using sketches is a great way to get inspired and work quickly through your photos without being bogged down with designing ideas.

These are all fabulous Marika - i particularly love the blues and greens in the Noah page. Also love the torn square of spotty paper in the 'brothers' page - too yummy!




5 comments:

sandra said...

Marika you are such a natural at this... these are fantastic..
I procrastinate (big word for me) for ages... just on one layout... you've pumped out 5!.
you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Marika love these layouts what a power scrapper, I like the star ones especially as I have abit of a star fetish anything I spot with stars I purchase. Really inspired by this work I'm afraid I sit and think about it to much to. And as usual haven't got good time management for this challenge.
Cassandra

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi marika,wow you are on a real bender.......gorgeous LOs.

SueP said...

How do you do it Marika?? When do you get the time?? I should have no excuses!! Your pages are fantastic - i keep looking and looking and i can't pick a favourite, they are all great!! Love your pages/ work!!

Meredith said...

Marika your layouts are beautiful, well done. Aren't sketches helpful?! Now after a chat at Coffin Bay with Renae we need to get her going too!!