Sunday, October 26, 2008

my spotty story......



Ok i did some pen dots on this page....a border of dots!

This is another scraplift (i am really enjoying not thinking while scrapping and not overanalysing every move i make)


Stephanie Howell's page in the August edition of Scrapbook trends is where my inspiration came from. Love how she filled the page but managed to maintain the white space.


I took photos of this page as i couldn't scan it without losing the dots! (since that is why we are all here it seemed a bit strange to scan and show it without any LOL)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

As this LO popped onto my view on the screen I just went "WOW!!" It is absolutley gorgeous and I think it is your magical choice of colours - so fresh and delicious!!
Fantabulous girl!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning page Amanda, love the colours I am loving kraft card at the moment. Marika

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Amanda, love the colours and the craft cardstock. Love the space.
Karen D

sandra said...

sooo nice.
love the colours too and the photo is gorgeous

SueP said...

Love this LO Amanda!! AND Loved the way you photographed it, looks quite scrap 'Trendy'.... better than scanned!!