Friday, October 3, 2008

Tracey's all motivated

Tracey says Here is my layout for the most recent challenge. This is taken from the same sketch as Amanda used. Sketch 98 I think, I used the left hand side of the double layout but reversed the sides (that probably makes no sense whatsoever) Anyhow having recently got back from a few days in the Flinders this challenge got me motivated. This was a whoopsy photo David took that I just adore as Charlotte was in the best cheeky mood and on the run when he took the shot.
This is just great Tracey. It is really great to see you using your handwriting on there. In years to come your kids will treasure this as it makes the LO more personal to them.

4 comments:

sandra said...

loove that background paper... and that photo is so cute.
I think orange is a perfect colour to use when you are scrapping the Flinders.
I used to delete all my 'not quite right' photos... I think I will be looking at them a bit longer before I hit the delete button from now on!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tracey, love the papers youve used on this page and great photo.

SueP said...

Just delighful!! :) Great page Tracey, are those letters thickers?? Noice ones!!

Meredith said...

Beautiful work Tracey!!