Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fun Photo challenge

Okay ... so I was reading the latest Notebook magazine yesterday and saw a "word play" (p. 31) that we could get some examples sent in for a fun photo challenge!




PHOTO-BOMB!!



"to drop into a photo unexpectedly; to jump into a picture just before it is taken."



This is not the best of examples ... Lachlan running through the background of this photo of Hannah.

I was sure I had a better example on the computer somewhere but couldn't find one!!

Have a look through your photos and send in your picture ... it may be a photo that you would normally delete!!

3 comments:

amanda hall said...

brilliant photo challenge Meredith. I have a couple of funny ones to share too.

I love "the photos that should have been deleted" types of challenges!

Tiff Firth said...

I may have to go out and get me some bombs. Not that I havent done any, just that delete is a girls best friend, and I censor heavliy upon loaded pics in the first place. LOL. but I am pretty sure if I look hard enough in my folder of pics that I hope to find one.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

mmmm, think Im pretty hot on the delete button too,but Im sure I can hunt a couple down.