Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sandra - Sue's sketch and matt title


Hi Amanda,
I have cheated a bit and have done 2 challenges in one.
I started off doing Sue's sketch but when it came to the title I found the pink felt alphas a bit dull, so I put some white foam alphas on top and voila! 2nd challenge completed as well!
Sandra
This is great Sandra - fabulous use of Sue's sketch (omg i love love love your handwriting on those photos!!) and clever you layering your thickers on....thickers! Loving the texture on your page also!
Fabulous Sandra! Beautiful work and a beautiful bubba.

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I see you've used that rose lace that I just adore. and is that one of the hatpins we made that day? whats the go with that little pink butterfly near the lace work. its really lovey and delicate. clever chick. I bet Miss T is pretty chuffed with it too.

sandra said...

Thanks Tiff. I bought the tatted (?) butterflies from the Sheoak. And no it's not one of those hatpins, I made a different one.

janice said...

This is lovely Sandra.
Cute photos and a special moment to capture and remember.
Love how you are always challenging yourself to do something different... I need to take a leaf out of your book!!

Tracey W said...

A great layout of a very treasured moment...those first smiles are priceless! Love the shabby edges and the writing on the photo. Embellishments look great.

Tiff Firth said...

lol Sandra. I found them in there today. so delicate arent they. (bought the last little pink one *wink*)

SueP said...

Beautiful LO Sandra, love those tatted butterflies!! Also the matted title, looks great white on top of the pink. And also love the torn kraft, and the cardboard...

Just love it all!!

Meredith said...

Very cute photos Sandra!!

Love the various textures you have going on there! The corrugated cardboard looks very good too.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is such a sweet layout sandra, gorgeous colors with the kraft.
such cute photos too.