Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fabric challenge - Tiff

Tiff said ...

"My LO in answer to the fabric challenge. I used 4 different types. Can you spot them all??


Journaling says: You had the best day ever at the Cummins Show. You had the biggest smile all day. And you even had a go at whip cracking. Somehow I don't think being in a dress helped with that much."




Great collage of the day to record the memories. Love have you have incorporated the E2C felt flower!! And that looks a bit like some Dear Lizzy flower ribbon undernearth - is that right? I can't wait to get some of that soon - delish!
 
I think I have worked out all the fabrics but I'll leave the guessing to the commenters!!

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

lol. nearly right. They are Websters Bloomers. so so delish!!

SueP said...

I love that background paper Tiff, and love the big blue felt flower!! ;)....and those webster blooomers are just so yummy!

sandra said...

love the cluster and the TB nero scroll looks perfect there.
Great collage too.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

mmmm love the bloomers, have them , but yet to use them, actually yet to use anything atm!
I also love how youve used the e2c felt flower, very cute.
I like your collage too.