Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maryanne - WOS

hi amanda



I have attached a LO which Ive done.I was inspired by this Layout which I absolutely loved, by Armance on 2peas, where she had printed song lyrics on her background.




 Mine is using the song "Nothing Else Matters", by Metallica, which actually holds a lot of meaning for me at the moment.


My white cardstock is covered in text, but as I have scanned my LO, and have some dimension on it, it hasnt scanned very well.[sorry].


cheers maryanne

 
 

I keep thinking to myself 'wow wow wow' when i look at this Maryanne. I totally LOVE the lyrics idea and the song you have used by Metallica is perfect.....i have had that singing in my brain since i first peeked at this layout this afternoon!

Love how you have taken the colour scheme and lyric idea but totally made it yours.  I am in absolute awe of what you do. It is always stunning.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

An amazing choice of song and an equally amazing layout! Wow Maryanne! The red looks sensational and such a relaxed photo (or was it??!!) with so much meaning - love it all!

sandra said...

you know I love this Maryanne.
This just totally blew me away when I first saw it and it still does.
It conveys your message brilliantly!
and I LOVE pages which have messages.
and it just looks bloody brilliant!!!

Marika said...

This just blows me away Mary just absoultely stunning love everything about it.

Tiff Firth said...

that song is so significant and personal to you atm. love the 'rubon' (?) . and how you have moved the elements around to suit the pic.

very powerful LO chick.

and in your signature colours too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Tx Michelle

janice said...

have commented on your blog already but it needs another here... Beautiful, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Love this! it is perfect...the photo is awesome...it's all awesome! Tatum xx