Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scavenger hunt - Maryanne


"here's my scavenger hunt layout....bloody hard work too!!!

OA label sticker

font, sweetie pie, from dafont

vintage image is the digital images in the bottom right hand corner

2 green circles are the brad and I'm counting the little green paint splatter digital brush as a circle.

1 photo

red ribbon [with white too]

folded corner

date title."

Photo by Tiff Firth Photography.

Fantastic Maryanne ... I did look for a little while for the 2 green circles and then felt silly ... very creative!!

I really like that font too so off for a look and download I reckon!!

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

lol Mary. I've just worked out that digi brush border.....its one of those 'new' ones isnt it (tapping finger on side of nose)


as I said on your blog....ooo. just noticed the twine throught the ribbon knot. love it. love it lots. great colour co-ordination too.

janice said...

looks fantastic Maryanne
Love it.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yes tiff
house of 3! and totally gorgeous arent they!!

SueP said...

Wow Maryanne, this is just one stunning LO!! I love the red ribbon with the twine swirled down the page as well...very clever and effective!!

Love that vintage brush....you are so clever...

i'm off to stare at it some more!! ;)

amanda hall said...

this is beautiful Maryanne! That red ribbon with the blue/aqua twine is STUNNING. Really clever and different. LOVE how it twists through the knot and the loops are perfect for the page. Amazind work with the digi brushes too. So clever!

sandra said...

I love this...really love this.
This layout looks deceptively simple, but the more you look the more details you find.
something you do so well.