Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Challenges

the scavenger hunt.


Idea from scrapboxx and Sue

To incorperate all these elements onto one page.


  • an odd number of photos
  • red ribbon
  • a vintage image
  • a folded corner
  • two green circles
  • a date used as the title
  • loops of string/twine fastened with staples
  • use a new font for journalling
  • a sticker


Can't wait to see what you come up with!


colour challenge

cream, light grey and mustard yellow and orange sunset. Inspired from the grey and orange delight in  Meredith's Good Friday layout!





Dont forget - the more the merrier. Please join in! If you do not want to join in the scrapping side of things,but enjoy looking at our blog please leave a little comment. This encourages us to continue with the e2c blog and lets us know that we are not just prattling on to ourselves here!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow that scavenger hunt is a great idea!

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for that one!!

sandra said...

Oh I love these challenge!!
well okay the colours in the colour scheme are totally NOT my colours, but HEY!! that's why its called a challenge!! really looking forward to giving it a go.
And surely EVERYONE loves a scavenger hunt!!
great challenges girls!

Oh and I agree about the comments!!
A LOT of people comment to me about the layouts they see in here..but they don't leave a comment! what is it with that??
So come on you lurkers...YOUR challenge this month is to leave a comment! Come on, we don't bite!! (well not that I know of lol!!)

Off to think about those colours some more!! ;-)

Tiff Firth said...

rippa.

Trish.S said...

It was me I'm guilty!!. I love coming in and having a look. And since I dont have any homework from study this week I'm going to give this a go. Like Sandra, these colours are rare in my stash but lets see. I love the blog girls, you all do a fantastic job. And I do enjoy a challenge even if I don't get to do it!