Sunday, August 15, 2010

Michelle - Fran's sketch


Hi Amanda

Here is my submission for Fran’s sketch this month. 

I enjoyed completing this challenge.

I would love to give a special mention and thank you for the inspiration from Julie Winks for the “banner of hearts”.  I loved it so much that I have scraplifted from one of her recent layout.

Thanks
Michelle




This is lovely Michelle and that row of hearts is gorgeous! Lovely vintagey colours - great take on the sketch!!

Those prima blooms are just stunning aren't they?! Fabulous work.

sorry your pic is so small Michelle - i tried to make it bigger but it just pixelates :(

10 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

from what I can see those heart look fabulous. what a top idea Michelle. I may need to lift you now!!

;o)
t

SueP said...

Very very nice Michelle....love the vintagey colours and those row of hearts are great!! I agree with Tiff, might have to steal that idea!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Michelle!! I love your row of hearts! :) xx

Meredith said...

The hearts are gorgeous! Lovely colours in your papers too! Great take on the sketch!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is such a sweet layout michelle, really love your hearts too, and the vintage feel of it!

sandra said...

another one who loves the hearts...and the vintage tonings.....and the photo is just delightful!

Julie C said...

Beautiful page, love the colours, love the whole feel of it - would love to see it irl. Aged and distressed never looked so good!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful LO, the soft colours, flower and the row of hearts are divine. TFS :)
Karen D

Tracey W said...

Love the shabby distressing and vintage style. Yummy layout all over!! Great work. Tracey

Fran said...

This is just divine - I love it!!

Fran xxx