Monday, August 2, 2010

Tracey - August colour challenge


Howdy Amanda,
 shock horror, yes I know, I can hardly believe it either, answering a challenge in record time for me!!! Actually the colour challenge has been very loosely followed ... sorry a lack of orange but substituted with yellow!!  This was an easy layout for me not too much brain straining going on, its quite the miracle. I love this photo of Charlotte, she was so loving herself in her bikini, it was hilarious! Have a good week. 
Trace xx



oh Trace that photo is so funny - she really does look like a little model in that bikini and pose. Gorgeous green title and love your cluster of elements. I also really like seeing those bright colours against a black background... they really pop! Beautiful work.

Thanks for showing us!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Stunning photo Tracey!! So cute!! Lovely layout with the colours too!! I especially like that font title!

Anonymous said...

How awesome is your LO. Love all the colours and how they stand out against the dark background. Great Photo too. TFS Michelle

sandra said...

TeeHee
She looks like model material to me!
LOVE how you have scrapped this Tracey...loving the title too!

Julie C said...

What an adorable child... LOVING a lot about this - the photo and the 'kini for a start, but the ribbon, paper colours & pattern mix, the alphas and flowers - all fab.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I refrain from commenting on layout or use of material (cause it all looks fab!) but geez...it's so great to see my beautiful niece growing up. Lourve the "kini" Charlie <3 <3 xx Aunty T from the Red Centre :)

SueP said...

This is soooo cute....i even forget what the colour challenge is looking at this cutie!!

Great to see you back doing some scrapping Tracey!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

what an adorable photo tracey, shes pretty gorgeous!

love your big photo, and all those colors too.