Monday, August 9, 2010

Nic's sketch & misting challenges - Sandra!

Sandra said ...

Bit late I know but here is my answer to Nic's sketch and the Misting challenge
can you see Nic's sketch under there??
and I glimmermisted the pennyfarthing, the tree and the alphas.
and yes....I crocheted the border!! (my Grandmother would be sooo proud!! lol)


WOW Sandra!! Thank is brilliant!! The crocheting is sensational!!

Something I have all the equipment for ... now I juts need to get a lesson or three!!

The colour of the Glimmermist on the chip looks perfect for your layout

So beautiful!

7 comments:

Tracey W said...

Gorgeous, love it, gorgeous - dont need to say anymore!!! Tracey

Tiff Firth said...

you have photographed it really well chicky. its awesome irl and really invites you took take a second closer look at the little details.

Julie C said...

Just LOVE the old black & white photos, they have such character - and you've totally done this one justice, Sandra. Just beautiful.

SueP said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Sandra, love the old worlde photos and the crocheted edge is very clever!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

STUNNING!!!

and it does look even better irl, so much dimension.
I love the title and the journalling too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much detail and so beautiful. Love the penny farthing bike embie and the feel about the LO. TFS Michelle

amanda hall said...

wow Sandra! This is really a visual feast! The crochet edge looks very clever and love the deep, vintage colours.

Great collection of elements that tie in with the theme too. Fabuloso!