Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010

Just breezing though between shifts but thought i should pop my head in for a 2010 hello!

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas and a nice quiet start to 2010.

Things for the retreat in March are gearing up - bits and bobs have been ordered and being sent as we speak! Sue, Meredith and I have our brains geared up to work extra hard in the next three months to make sure everything is A-OK, perfecto, fabo-licious for our retreat!! We want this the be the bestest experience for everyone!

It actually shocked me to see that little countdown box tonight when it said 77 days to go!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Anyway i must run as this post really isn't about anything but a general 'hello' to you all. Thanks to Sue and Meredith who have kept the blog pumping along while i have been awol. I will be back soon, hopefully with a scrapping itch that needs to be scratched! (it may even be contagious!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!! I sure hope you get an itch AND that it is contagious. I need to catch it too!!!
Karen D :)