Monday, January 18, 2010

No patterned paper ... Sandra

Sandra said ...

Now don't fall over backwards but I have actually scrapped a layout!!

I worked out the other day that the last layout I did was on Rememberence Day!!

No wonder I felt ill ... I thought it was early Menopause but it turns out to be scrapping detox!!



Sandra I think this is amazing!! Love the stamps and stamps iykwim!! LOL!! The Glimmermist is beautiful and perfect photos - Wow, wow, wow!!!
Thank you ... I think we would like to see some more soon please!!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

tis awesome irl. And just how clear is the photo of the jet that was going overhead when Sandra took the shot.

has my 'stamp' of approval.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

so good to see that youve scrapped sandra.And I love it!almost a little vintage feel to it, which is what you do well.

Melanie said...

love it all Sandra :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sandra. Love all the "stamping". Writing on the photo as well. The planes also makes me think of where people are heading off to or coming from... Tx Michelle

amanda hall said...

This is awesome Sandra. LOVE that photo - the plane is so clear!! and how you wrote on the photo looks amazing also.

Clever chook!

Marika said...

Just stunning Sandra love everything about it you have to sub this one.

SueP said...

I love your page Sandra!! What a cool photo you have taken and with the white writing on it, very cool.Love the use of the postage stamps too.

Your mini Eiffel tower gets me all excited...as my dreams of travelling is coming to reality this July...and the Tower is on the list!!!