Wednesday, January 13, 2010

kickstart 2010

If you are anything like me, your paper stash has grown to monster proportions!

2 peas are offering a FREE year long class on using your paper stash.

you can find the details here. They are in the form of a downloadable PDF.

This month's challenge is to use patterned paper as an embellishment. The cute class example is a fantastic demonstration of this technique.
get happy by Shannon Twidwell from 2 peas website.



Even if you don't want to upload them to the 2 peas gallery, a free class is great for inspiration.


I think i may use these classes to kick start my scrapping 2010! How about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh How I want to scrap - counting day the days. So many new things to try. Tx Michelle

SueP said...

Good idea Amanda....maybe we could post it here too.... love this example, nice and bright.

Oh, yes Michelle....to want to scrap?? I just need to find the mojo!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

havnt really had much time or inclination to scrap Im afraid! I think Ive decided that once the kids head back to school and I have the house to myself, thats when its gonna happen!!
This class looks like a good idea, I did have a bit of a cleanout of my stash last week, but still so much, that I havnt used.