Friday, January 29, 2010

hello?

hmmm i wonder if anyone comes in here anymore?

It has all been very quiet - a bit too quiet considering that there are

ONLY 55 DAYS TO GO UNTIL OUR RETREAT!

HOLY SMOKES!

Sue, Meredith and I have been busy as little bees getting things sorted and i am so excited at how things are progressing. I wasn't sure we could ever improve on last year's retreat but BOY OH BOY this is different, unusual and so damn cool! I am loving what we are sorting out for you!!!

(if you aren't coming you are going to KICK yourself!)

To top it all off at a recent scrap event it seemed that the 'direction' that we are taking is all the current rage! OMG who knew that we were soooooo cutting edge!!??

You will also notice that i have added more sponsors to our list down the side - the sponsors have been amazing this year. Very very generous considering the grim financial situation and down turn in scrapping. We thank them so so so much and we know that you will absolutely love what they have done for us. We are SO impressed!

Speaking of sponsors - Memories 2 Remember have a very special deal for our retreat go-ers.

This will be a pre-retreat special... something to wet our whistles so to speak.

This will take effect from FEBRUARY 1st so i will pop the details on what it involves in an email over the weekend. Let me just drop these words as a hint = discount vouchers, free postage, yummy product!

STAY TUNED as i am sure you do not want to miss out!!

Don't forget we love to see what you have been up to scrapping wise. Drop Sue, Meredith or myself an email and we can pop it in the blog and help inspire our little e2c community. (hopefully we still have one out there.....)

10 comments:

sandra said...

HELLO!!!!
Yes I am still here.. as always lol.
I cannot believe that its less than 2 months away!! If its anything like last year it will be upon us in no time!
So bearing that in mind I have my photos ready for 2 classes.. (the other photos will be taken next month when step daughter visits;)
Teagan was very perplexed with our last visit to a beach.. wondering why on earth I insisted she wear a brown top and jean shorts ??( hehe Mel's class photos are now done.)

Anyone else out there busy getting ready??? Buying bits of pieces? (COOL sale on at the moment at the Sheaok)Sorting out Photos??
Any tips on what to take for the new comers?? I know last year I took WAY too much stash.. hoping to cut it down this year..hmmm, well I'll try anyway!
Can't wait to see all the girls again.. and also meet new talented ladies!!
I am SOOOO ready to be inspired!!
(sorry for the essay!! can you tell I'm a tad excited??)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Im still here too!!
sandra I cant believe you have your photos sorted, I havnt even thought that far ahead yet!
I cant believe how fast the retreat is approaching, the year is flying past too quickly already!

Maryanne Ridgway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok.Don't rub it in too much. I'm a little sad not to be going. :( I haven't scrapped for ages - can't access my scrapping stuff - in storage for another month - almost in the house now. I have been viewing so many wonderful LO's been taking photo's, and I can't wait to get started...

I'm sure everyone will have a great time at the retreat.
Tx Michelle

Tiff Firth said...

*serial lurker*
I've given passing thoughts for the photos for the class I'm doing, but hells bells Sandra. You're scary being that organised already.

Do have one question for the team tho? How big a button do we need for Mels class? And by vintage do you mean brown, metal or something else? I was in Spotlight today and grabbed a few different ones not knowing really what it was supposed to be.

thanks in advance.
t

Tiff Firth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiff Firth said...

forgot to mention I'm looking forward to February challenges (I know I'm not the only one) and particulary for the photography one.



;oD
t

sandra said...

Hey Tiff, gonna sneak in and give my take on your question. If you look at Mel's class details there is a photo of the one she used.. I reckon about 1cm round..
and if you don't have a button to match... well change it to match! using ink, paint etc!!
I reckon any old button will do if it matches the layout and the exact size wouldn't matter either.
Gosh I love vintagey, distressed layouts.. they don't have to be perfect! Actually the less 'perfect' the better hehe!

did that make sense?? lol

amanda hall said...

Tiff i just had a look over everything and Sandra is right...the button is shown in the preview photo and is next to (over) a hat pin so you can kinda gauge the size there.

Sue has the actual layout so i can ask her to respond with specifics.

Sorry that wasn't very clear.

Tracey W said...

There are still many many lurkers out there the e2c community is very much alive but not very chatty. I can't even remember what classes I am doing let alone know what I need and get myself organised!!! I need to stop drifting in my life and focus. May be start popping some ginko biloba to help my memory (heard somewhere that this is suppose to help!!) I am fairly sure I put my name down for all classes, why wouldn't I, they all looked gorgeous!! Can't wait for the retreat .... no kids, no hubby, no food to cook, retail therapy, massage, scrapping, chatting, eating, sounds like a holiday in paradise. I'm almost sure I booked for a couple of weeks not nights!! Tracey W.