Monday, November 15, 2010

Amy - Art Challenge

hi Amanda. heres my layout 4 the new challenge. Gina thinks I cheated with my photo but I thought it was less than perfect (i look totally drunk!) plus its blurry.anyway I did it and I enjoy the challenges. thanks-Amy



oh WOW at the green in this Amy - it just pops with your beautiful dress (ahhhh drunk you say?!!! no way!!) Very clever use of the kaiser pearls to make the bracket. Great strip of punched 'book page' also!

What a wonderful memory to scrap!! Thanks for joining in!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful layout Amy!! Love the lot! The shade of green is yummy too!

Lauren said...

Lovely! I love the colour combo :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, love how you have hole punched the pp and the use of the transparency(?) TFS Michelle

Louise said...

Yeah Amy ur streeetchen the less than desirable photo thing!!! PMSL!!!! Lucky your LO is fabo!!! LOL

SueP said...

Oh Amy, this is beautiful!! Love the green with the bits of black, random black stitchin is great. Love it!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi amy,Im in agreement with gina,
you do look pretty gorgeous in this pic!the green and white looks great together.

sandra said...

Drunk??wtf??
you look gorgeous.
Great layout...the colour combo is perfect.