Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tatum - Art challenge

Here is my layout for your challenge this month…

I have run out of printer paper and keep forgetting to buy some when I’m in Adelaide lol so I had to go with a photo I already had…I used some old heidi swapp photo corners as my random green embellishment and kinda got carried away throwing other bits and pieces at it!

Journalling is about how much fun I have spending my days with the kids at home and how much they make me smile when we just do the simple stuff together J  I was going to use a different title but was listening to U2 when I finished the layout off and thought that this one was perfect!

Tatum xx



Awesome Tatum. Love all your detail, bits and bobs. Especially the chunky twine - it is so yum! 

What a great title too...I find songs fab for layout titles.

You all look so happy and natural together - i just love the whole thing.


5 comments:

miasmummy said...

A fabulous LO, I too love all the little bits and bobs. But that's Tatum to a tee!! Now to finish my art challenge!!x

Anonymous said...

Ooo, this delicious Tatum, love those yummy colours and (yes) all your bits and bobs,
Karen D :)

Meredith said...

Love the colours and the red twine looks excellent!! Bits and bobs look great too - LOL!!!

SueP said...

Wow wow wow Tatum....just love the colours, it just popped out at me, what a great fun page!! Love it!

sandra said...

wow at all those details. My eyes were haveing a field day darting from one element to another..love it!