Friday, November 26, 2010

Lauren - Sue's sketch x2





Hi Amanda,
Attached are my versions of Sues Sketches for October and November.
 I actually did the october sketch (My sisters) in Trinity Haven, but it took me until YESTERDAY to print out the journalling...with my dodgy computer its quite a process to use the printer, my main reason why I rarely print my journalling...
Thankyou for fabulous sketches Sue!!
Hope you are having a gorgeous Friday,
xx Lauren













OMG Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!! These are sen-bloody-sational. I cannot say enough LOVEs to let you know how blown away i am. Just love your style (even if it is the complete opposite to mine) Oh that masking tape type is just yummy. As is the ink sprayed flower.


And that cute little heart banner is so adorable as well as that delicious little cluster.


incredible stuff Lauren. I just love looking at how everyone interprets these sketches!







7 comments:

Tracey W said...

Lauren these are both absolutely fabulous layouts. I can so relate to the journalling about your sisters. It has to be one of the bestest ever parts of getting older, to just sit back and enjoy them for who they are!! Well Done

miasmummy said...

WOWSERS Lauren, I am in love with these LO's!! So gorgeous! xx

SueP said...

I'm with Ali Lauren, these are gorgeous LO's!!!! Just love your style....love how you gather bits n bobs together and looks so perfect! Love your heart banner too!!

Glad you are inspired by the sketches and thanks for sharing with us!!

sandra said...

so so good
love these Lauren and the way you journal is so inspiring.
so very special.

Meredith said...

So beautiful Lauren!!

Great colours and photos! The masking tape looks excellent for the journaling ... must find mine! Love the twine and heart banner - sensational!!

Louise said...

I agree with sen-bloody-sational comment LOL :) :) :) xxx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lauren, both of these pages are gorgeous, thanks for sharing them with us.