Monday, November 22, 2010

Tracey- Sue's sketch

Howdy Sue,

attached is my layout 'Master chef', to answer your sketch challenge. This layout is very busy for me and nothing at all like I was going to scrap it at the scrapathon!!! I'm sorry I just couldn't come at misting because that's messy stuff that I just can't cope with!! However I inked some circle thingies and I found that hard enough. The journalling reads ' making muffins is so much fun but the absolute best part of cooking is the tasting'. These photos are of Jessica when she was three, its hard to believe she has just turned 13!

Have a great weekend.

Tracey xx
Thanks Tracey for sending this one in....totally love it ALL. Great colours, and love the torn paper banner....so cute....and what punch have you used here, love the look of it!! Oooh, and i love those inked circles 'thingos'....great effect!

And such a cute little grubby face....makes you wanna just kiss it!! Love the priceless photos!!

5 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

sweet photos tracey, loving your banner too,seems to be a lot of banners happening lately, so many varied ones too.

Anonymous said...

Cool, loving the banner, I agree with Maryanne with all the different ones - something I havent attempted yet! Delicious colours Tracey.
Karen D

amanda hall said...

cute cute cute Trace! ooh those thickers look great there as do the brights in those papers.

LOVE the coffee rings - i know what you mean about messy and unpredictable,... it's something i avoid at all costs lol.

Love little Jessica's face. Hard to believe she is all grown up now!

sandra said...

Just love this Tracey!!
love all the details and the whole design of the layout is wonderful..you have used Sue's sketch beautifully!

Meredith said...

Cute photos and the alphas look great, love your banner and colours.