Monday, November 22, 2010

Irene - Sue's sketch

Hi Sue

This is a first for me- have challenged myself!
Thought it was time I submitted a page as I have been getting lots of inspiration from
your sketches and the challenges for ages now.

Thanks girls for the great blog.

Irene



Thanks Irene, I was very excited to see your layout in my inbox....and then for it to be full of pink....OMG, that is different for my postings!

Wow...love this LO Irene, 'specially the very cute heart banner, splashes of green paint/ misting and delightfully gorgeous photos!!

Thanks for sharing this one here with us...and would love to see more of your work!!

6 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi irene,
wow at those colors,so vibrant and funky.Youre heart banner is adorable, as are the photos.very cute!!

Tiff Firth said...

awesome irene. was so chuffed to see your name attached to this one. my my those little grandchildren of yours are growing so quick. you'll never be short of a photo to scrap now. and awwwww.... they are holding hands.

Anonymous said...

So cute Irene, love the green and pink spotty paper and your banner is gorgeous!
Karen D

amanda hall said...

This is so beautiful Irene! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the green with the pink and another very cute heart banner!!

What super cute photos - nothing like a bit of twin love (as i know all too well!)

sandra said...

Hi Irene!
I thought I had left a comment already..but obviously it didn't work. :-(
LOVE this layout and love that you have shared it with us here!
Gorgeous photos and love that colours combo.

Meredith said...

Gorgeous colour combo and lovely photos!