Thursday, August 20, 2009

Marika - text on photo


Well Marika has had a productive morning! And she is glad to be finally free to scrap! She said in her email -


How good does it feel to scrap?? good for the soul I think!


I totally agree Marika - when pages flow together and you are in that scrapping groove it feels great to get that creative release!

This page is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the big red and white dotty paper and how you have left the side black for a bit of space. Stunning paper choices (gosh we are all totally in love with those Cosmo Cricket papers aren't we!!? They are so bright and cheerful you just have to love them!)
Fab journalling too ...lol i can relate to trying to get the perfect photo of the kids! Very difficult to get 6 eyes and three mouths coordinated. Must be even tricker with more kidlets!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do Love the dotty paper as well as the border punch you used. Not easy trying to take a picture of children let alone 4. Love the little trees in the corner. Glad you are enjoying scrapping. TFS Michelle

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi marika, i adore that dotty paper.so gorgeous!love the title, I immediatly started singing the song[in my head], and the little trees in the corner are so cute.well done on another page, you sure do whip them out, wish I did too.I have done a page for the challenge too last night[yippeee], just need to photograph it in the morning!

Tiff Firth said...

I just ordered this punch and I love it. It looks great here.

You sure do get the LO's together so well

Meredith said...

Beautiful Marika - love the red spot!! The other papers look great together too and I have just bought that punch too!! The yellow Thickers look very stricking too - I love those ones!!

I hear you on the "getting a good photo of 4 kids"!!

sandra said...

so fab!
the colours are so much fun and the is that based on a pencil lines sketch??
beautiful work.
Wish I had your talent of zipping those layouts together, but coming up with such an awesome piece of work.