Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Challenge 5 - 'Blue & Brown'

Gday there! All waiting for another challenge?? Well this time it is going to be a simple challenge but with a difference.

While i have been scrapping through Rachel's 'baby' album, i so wanted to do a blue and brown page. I had some lovely kaiser papers that i was dying to use, and 'whammo' it all came together quite easily. I love blue and brown, so now i challenge you all to show me what you can do with the colour combination too!

All this talk about flowers on our pages - well that can be part of the challenge too.

Blue and brown AND a bloom or two.





Can't wait to see your ideas and pages.

Challenge ends - say - Wed 18th June.





EDITED BY AMANDA to add photo of Sue's page and to also add mine here too..... (lo and behold the same paper!) Many thanks to Sue for her rubon to complete this one!



2 comments:

sandra said...

Amanda Ilove this layout... doesn't Annie look all grown up!
Usually when I think of doing a page for Teagan I think of pinks, purples etc.... hmmmm I have a few photos that might just fit this colour scheme..
Thanks Sue
Great challenge!

Anonymous said...

Amanda this is absolutely gorgeous, simply stunning. I find myself looking and looking and looking again at it.You are very clever.