Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello, hello, anyone there???

Hi everyone,

Well we have discovered recently that there are quite a few of you out there that check this little blog out regularly. Dare I say it, some of you check in more than once a day!! OMG :-0

So since we haven't had a post for a few days I thought I would just leave this little note so you have a bit of blah, blah, blah to read!! ;-)

Now, after the scrap night at the Five Loaves Bakery in Cummins last night we know that there are quite a few more blue and brown pages out there so get on and e-mail them to Amanda so we can post them here on the blog.

A big thank you to Katy at the Five Loaves for making a yummy Black Forest cake for black Friday (13th) - apparently it was very nice (I resisted!!).

Even if you are a non-page poster please leave us a message. We know you are out there so check in and say hello. Remember ... the chicks and chooks are here waiting to see what you have to say.

Happy scrappy days!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Yes I am one of those that jump on a few times a day and don't leave a comment, so I thought I would. I just love looking at everyones creations. I have really enjoyed learning to scrap and the best thing about it is I can finally get my photos into order. Good on ya girls you have done a fantastic job.
Chaz Letton

chaz said...

sorry I had trouble with my google acc. All good now

Tiff Firth said...

HI Chaz. (waving madly).
good seeing you are about
;)