Thursday, June 26, 2008

an entry from Sandra


boy oh boy this lady is quick today!!

This is a beautiful page of Sandra's father in law. What a stunning photo and i love those basic grey papers - they are so masculine but pretty at the same time (blue and brown again!!)

Sandra says -

Here is my entry for the new challenge You have already seen this layout. It is of my late father in law, Eric. Even though he has passed on, he still has influencing role in our family, through memories.
Thanks Sandra - i just love those big monograms and how your dymo does it's letters!

6 comments:

amanda hall said...

just commenting that i know the background one is kaiser but it was the papers on the letters i was meaning :)

sandra said...

Hi
Amanda the reason why my dymo does the letters that way is because it is one of those old wheel ones.... I swear its from the 60s! Its broken and doesn't work properly, which in a way kind of works! (did that just make sense?)
Frustrating sometimes... has ended across the room a couple of times... (which doesn't help!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sandra, love the lettering(Oopa) the way youve "aged" them, looks great.
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Well done Sandra. Great layout. Nice photo, wish I had some photos like that of my parents/inlaws.Love how you have aged the title also.
I havent even thought about the next challenge yet, bring on the weekend. Sunday is my scrapping day, Kevin has golf,so I can spread my gear from the kitchen to the lounge and the bedroom.I really do need a scrapping room. One day, Maybe.

SueP said...

What a lovely photo of your FIL Sandra, and love the page as well. Is that a rubon you have used in the bottom right corner?? I love that range of Kaiser papers!!

sandra said...

no Sue it isnt a rub on, its the pattern on the paper and I just cut it a bit