Monday, June 30, 2008

Happiness

Hiya Chicks (buk buk). I have had some tech issues with the printer this last week -basically it has pooed itself so am waiting on my A3 to turn up. (whoo hoo).
So I haven't done my man page yet.... I will but it will probably be late.... i can see it in my mind....just got to keep it there until the new printer rocks up.
So in the mean time I have finished a totally unrelated one. I thought I'd post it just to show I haven't sitting back on my butt and just watching you lot creating madly.

Journaling says 'Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. - Nathaniel Hawthorne.

How about we make it a mission for everyone to get just one new person to look at the blog and to leave a comment for themselves. Just give them the blog address or send them the link in an email. Cant wait to hear from 'newbies'

Enough rambling.

Tiff

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute tiff, you are so lucky to have discoverd scrapping while your kids are little, and that you have so many fantastic photos of you and kids and you with them!when I look back at my kids photos I have some good ones but hardly any at all with myself and the boys or of me at all!wish I did! anyway can I ask how much an A3 printer will cost and what sort? did dream of getting one, one day! did you break your old printer on purpose hey????

sandra said...

beautiful Tiff.
love the colours... you seem to be doing a few with a similar colour scheme... all gorgeous.

Tiff Firth said...

I could either get a really good A4or a midrange multifunction or a base A3 printer for all about the same price.
I will still prefer to print at rabbit I reckon so that counted out the you beaut A4 printer, space is not really an issue so I didnt have to have a multifunction centre so I went with the A3
Google Canon ix4000.
I wont tell how much on here in case dh sees, I'll tell you in person.
;)

Meredith said...

Love that expression on Sean's face Tiff.

Anonymous said...

How cute love your scrapbooking style.
Cassandra.

SueP said...

Cute photo Tiff!! Lovely LO!! and the butterflies are still there:)

Any reason for just one 'S', in the title, or just because you can??:) I suppose like my ur instead of your??#! Our english teachers would be turning in their graves, heee!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo and LO Tiff, see the butterflies are still a happening thang!! he he he
Karen D