Tuesday, June 24, 2008

some more entries - thanks girls :)

Thankyou for getting on board this challenge girls. It is so nice to see a few more entries!

First one is from Karen who has scrapped a beautiful photo of her precious dog Bonnie and used a great roxy bag for inspiration. Love the colours and design of the bag too Karen and can see why you were drawn to use it.

I like how you have kept the page simple and yet the message is very clear. Also ADORE that little birdie (but i do have a thing for birds atm)

The second and third entries are from Jenny who has used something she sees everyday as inspiration.

In jenny's words -

I love this, thank you Girls for creating this site and the challenges.
I have used my mirror reflection because I am in bed so much, this is pretty much all I see, except my computer screen. The chocolates are on my table for nausea.

These challenges have been so inspiring and I just can't wait for the next one. I've never thought of using something other than using a LO plan.

Again, thank you girls. This is certainly better than playing solitaire.



Something as simple as a choccy tin was used to form her page layout and what an awesome effort. You can see how she used the angle of the choccies on the front of the tin to place the photos and also the areas for title and jouralling. You can also see how she has used the lid to add that extra colour into her page


Her other entry is using the mirror she sees from her bed. I really love how she has put a different slant on this and used a reflective image as well. Fantastic effort Jenny and thanks for the digi scrapping entries!
Keep up the inspiration girls :)



6 comments:

SueP said...

Hi Karen, gret to see you here again. Great page - those roxy bags are a good inspiration!! Simple and effective! Love the felt bird!!

Hi there Jenny, Wow - they are great LO's!! Both are really good, i think how you have done the mirror reflection one is just great! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Anonymous said...

hi karen, lovin your layout, and your dog was just beautiful, what a gorgeous photo.

sandra said...

wow these entries are great
Jenny your digital layouts are very clever.. cant wait to see more of them.
Karen... awwww how bittersweet is that photo? and She IS smiling!
love you layout... I think I might use it as inspiration for one of my own.... love it.

Tiff Firth said...

Karen. Simple, clean, elegant.

Jenny. Wow. I really must get some help with my digi. Like I have no idea.
Would love you to come to the next Scrap Chat day in the hall (Wed July 30th)or at the Bakery (Friday July 11th) with your laptop and just let me sit at your elbow and watch what you do.

Meredith said...

Karen ... that page is so cute! I love the bird and the subject is adorable. She will be smiling down!! My parents always told us that our dogs went to a special cloud in the sky! I have always thought dogs smile too.

Jenny... great pages from a creative source!

Anonymous said...

Hello Karen ,What a beautiful photo
of a special dog. Love your layout.

Hi Jenny, Well done on all your digital layouts they are fantastic.I havent tried anything digital yet.