Saturday, January 31, 2009

Challenge 25

BUTTON IT UP.


Isnt this what we tell our kids all the time??? Well now it's your turn to button up.


these very handy little items are sooo popular right now. You will see them on so many LOs atm. (Nicole Pomeroy's 'Love this Girl' in SBM january issue pg 43)


I would love to see what creations you come up with using buttons. Whether you use a button as a centre for a bloom, as an embellishment on the page or to actually button something up on a page or OTP project. Whatever.


you dont have to sew them conventionly on a page. Have a look at SBM Master Toni Crane's LO of 'My Boy' in January's SBM on Pg 121.


I did this one the other night and is very boring compared to Nic's button tree so I will endevour to get another one done this week.



so use some imgination and button up.

;)

6 comments:

sandra said...

great challenge item.
Now surely Everyone has buttons in their stash, if not just get stuck into one of DH's shirts (hey Tiff lol)

Tiff Firth said...

hey Sandra. I wondered if anyone would remember me pilfering Kym's buttons off his shirts while they are still hanging in the wardrobe??
nothing gets past you

Angela said...

LOL Tiff. I love what you did with the buttons here. I have just finished a LO with some buttons on it so i'll send it through.

amanda hall said...

very cute buttons Tiff.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

these photos are so cute tiff.really like the papers youve used too.

SueP said...

Love the buttons in the heart Tiff.