Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lisa's Summer snaps

"Hi Meredith,
Hello to you and your family - I hope you had a great Xmas and New Year. It's been flat out for us - good to be home for a rest! LOL!!
I've attached a few pics for the Summer Photos Challenge- was really hard to narrow it down..................
Summer to us is always at Arno Bay (one of these years we might head somewhere else................) We always end up playing croquet on the lawns out the front of the house, so some shots from that too.
And also Fireworks at Cowell between Xmas and New Year. My first time photographing fireworks and pretty happy with how they turned out.

Mmmm, 7 photos!! Sorry, as I said, was hard to narrow it down! I won't be offended if you don't post them all! LOL!
Will hopefully get my scraproom sorted this week and have some scrapping to share soon too!

Hugs,Lisa"

Love the fireworks shots Lisa and the jetty looks beautiful too! Looks like you would have had a relaxing holiday!!

Thanks for sending in the photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos Lisa. Fabulous ones of the fireworks!!!! and I especially like the one of the little foot on the ball, sooo cute :)
Karen D

sandra said...

*big wave*
welcome back Lisa!
Great shots... I can understand why you could'nt leave any out! All gorgeous!
So clever of you with the fireworks shots...

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi lisa, welcome back. gorgeous photos.the fireworks ones look great.

amanda hall said...

wow Lisa! These are brilliant. LOVE the one of the little girl (yours?) on the beach. Absolutely stunning.