Saturday, January 24, 2009

phew.

Well it seems i am NOT talking to myself in here!
woohoo!


Sandra has sent in a fantastic layout - not a ric rac one (she promises us that is still to come!) but one she prepared earlier. I really love the title in this - so catchy!
I think that Sandra has come so far in her scrapping confidence and abilities! I also love how this girl just seems to make circles work for her on her pages - this is a real gift!!!
brilliant stuff.

And Maryanne has sent in two pages.


She says "I have done these 2 last night, ric rac along the bottom.Both pretty boring and a bit "same old",but havent scrapped lately [thats my excuse anyway].all my pages seem "same old "lately, so looking forward to the retreat, and "scrapping outside my box"."




and i say ' pffffffffffft'

Your work is always awesome Maryanne. You doubt yourself too much! I love the photos - brilliant and how you chose the papers - they look so NT with the colours! I also think in the second page that your journaling is a great example of how you can say so much without going ott with words or mushy stuff. Brilliant!

I look forward to some more ric rac pages coming my way!








and

5 comments:

sandra said...

and I say pfft too!
Love these Maryanne. I love the colours too.... as Amanda says it really captures the essence of NT.
and the digitals on your blog are fantastic too! Always looking forward to see what you come up with next.

Would be great to see some more layouts from others too....
and we've ALL got some ric rac somewhere! (even in our digi stash :)

sandra said...

.Hello?
.
.
.
.
.HELLO??
.
.
.
.
.
.HHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO?!?!?!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

LOL sandra!!!
I agree with amanda you do manage to make circles work!

Tiff Firth said...

hells bells Maryanne. you do it well chick

Meredith said...

Lovely LO Sandra.

Maryanne ... wow the colours you have used are parfect for NT pages!! Great work!