Saturday, January 31, 2009

Introducing Ange

Welcome Ange. So great to see you here. Just to intro you to the 'regulars'.

Ange is a digi scrapper. And a very talented one too. Check her out in the SBM Vol 10 no. 11, page 64.

Ange is also involved with Elemental Scraps . I am not sure in what context tho. Praps Ange u may like to enlighten us. :)

I got to know Ange thru an online forum and she is one of the most genuine scrappers I've met. EVER. Hopefully with fingers crossed I'll get to met her irl later this year.

I asked her if she had any LO's with a bit of ric rac on it and this is what landed in my inbox.



Looks so real doesnt it. I adore the torn notebook paper and the doodled arrow. And how about those red undies on the outside of her son's (Coban)outfit. I have to admit I am wondering if they are DH's jocks ;)

Thanks so much Ange. Looking forward to seeing your answer to the next challenge.

5 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Ange!!
wow what a layout!
I found myself really studying it... love the dimension on your page... so clever.
Hope to heaps more layouts!

Angela said...

LOL Tiff. Thanks for the litle intro there. I feel very loved.
Um...That Superman outfit is all in one. It's just a little bit big so looks baggy lol.

And i am on the creative team for Elemental Scraps so basically get to scrap with anything that any of the designers release there. And i LOVE it!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will make sure to send through some more LO's.

amanda hall said...

Heya Ange *waves*

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi ange
stunning LO. love it.

SueP said...

Hi Ange!! Great LO and thanks for sharing with us :)