Sunday, January 18, 2009

hmmmmmmmmm

hello?


testing testing...

*echo*

well it has been very very quiet in here... too quiet.

I would love all our lurkers to come out of the woodwork and to say hi - particularly if you are coming on our retreat which by the way, in case nobody had noticed is only 54 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!! omg so exciting!!


I thought perhaps we might need a new challenge to get our creative juices flowing again (gawd knows i feel a bit scrappy blah atm).

So this challenge (25) is for ...........ric rac. You know that zig zag type of ribbon trim stuff? Well in case you dont know here is what i mean -






Let's see how we can incorperate some of that on our pages!
I have found some inspiration here but I haven't really found much else with my online search for inspiration. It is something that comes and goes in the scrapping trends but let's see if we can make our pages rock with ric rac!

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

wahu.
bring it on.
t

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, I love a bit of ric-rac!!!!
Karen D

sandra said...

Hello! and welcome back everyone!
I've just got back as well and its great to come back to another challenge!