Monday, July 28, 2008

Alive and kicking

Hi all,

Well it has taken me a while to get back to some sort of level of being organised too!!

So I thought I had better post some layouts from the retreat too.

Class 1

Class 2 (2 layouts)



I haven't finished my mini book inside yet but you have seen Amanda's cover already!!

Other layouts I got done:




I have 2 others that I started at the retreat but they aren't quite finished.
As you have already seen a detailed account of our trip from Amanda I won't repeat it, other than to say I had a fantastic time with a great scrapping friend. Her friends were so lovely too and we had lots of fun.
Great to see all the pages for the current challenge.
I haven't scrapped since I got home from Melbourne other than last Thursday night at Scrapworx. So much else to do around the house unfortunately!! But with some new product and inspiration I can't wait to be able to find some time and get out to my scrap room to get back into it!
Any one help me on the "finding time" bit??





7 comments:

sandra said...

Welcome back Meredith.
Great layouts... looks like it was a productive weekend...
And is that a netballers leg there??? no further comment required... lol

amanda hall said...

i love all those pages to bits - but you know that already.

Jeepers i wish we could turn back time..............

had a ball chook!

Tiff Firth said...

awesome Meredith. Love just like pop, and sleeping.
You have come a long way with your camera. Just incredible photos. You should be so proud of them.
do the kids see themselves on the blog??????

Anonymous said...

fantastic meredith, lovin these, some relly gorgeous colors so bright and vibrant!stunning!thanks for sharing them with us.

SueP said...

You did good Meredith!! Always love your pages - you should submit some of those, they are all great!!

What a cutie little Ruby is, who does she belong to??

Meredith said...

That is my sister's little girl, my sister who is married to John Sheehan.

Anonymous said...

All your LOs are gorgeous Meredith,and your photos are TDF:)
Karen D