Saturday, July 12, 2008

'bells of St Clemens'

Sandra has a wicked sense of humor. Took me a bit to work out what bells of St Clemens was all about.... der me. Its that nursery rhyme that continues from Oranges and Lemons.
Cheeky chook
Anyway she has risen to the challenge and in style. I wish my Mum (or me for that matter) could whiz up cakes like that. And you used both orange and yellow.
onya Sandra. Stars are so hip right now too....
The journalling on the tag says...
Every birthday I try
and make the cake
of your choice.. For your 8th
birthday it was
Charizard... the pokemon character.

8 comments:

sandra said...

lol tiff
every time I came in here and saw the 'oranges and lemons' title that nursery rhyme would come into my head.. hence me calling it my
bells of st clemens entry
hope you all had a good time last night...my 'baby sitter' came home too late last night for me to come.

Lisa said...

Awesome page Sandra. Love how it is so busy but nothing is overpowered. Great birthday cake too, well done!!

SueP said...

Love the colour Sandra!! You are quick off the mark with your LO! I'm glad you are finding the challenges so inspiring- keep the LO's coming on!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Sitter.. hmmm new set of words for him LOL.. anyway looks great .. i got the 'bells' thing C'mon Tiff!! I know not easy when our kids are sick, its one of the bad bits of being a great Mum. All the entries look fantastic and great to see them.. Trish.S.

amanda hall said...

OMG at your cakes Sandra!! holy smokes!!

love love love what you have done here...who would have thought oranges and lemons huh?

great work!

Anonymous said...

Great layout Sandra, perhaps between you and Zanny Cafuta you could have a cake-off, she does amazing cakes as well. Damn I envy talented people!!! Tracey W

Meredith said...

Very clever cake Sandra!! Well done.

Anonymous said...

Clever you, not only a scrapper but a cake maker and decorator too. They both look great. Well done Sandra always look forward to seeing your pages.