Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ROFL

I did laugh my arse off.
Sandra, you have a wicked sense of humor. LOVE this. Love it because we all need to have a good laugh about ourselves at times. I do like the flourish and the stars. Sooo nice.
Sandra says....things that make you go hmmm.
no more needs to be said really :D
Yes a digi..did it tonight after gc meeting! so quick..
but I must admit I prefer the hands on approach . but at night when you don't want to get all your
stash out... this is the way to go...
off to bed in a minute...
ps I don't mind if you post it... might give the girls a laugh.. or even help them
'think outside the box'.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Just to clarify.
ROFL
Roll on floor laughing
Tee hee.

SueP said...

Loves it Sandra!!! Hmmmmmm, just beautiful, crackin me up!!

Anonymous said...

i shoulda known!!!!LOL Trish.S

Anonymous said...

I just love this Sandra, fantastic LO and I just love the Pics!!!!:)
Karen D