Friday, July 11, 2008

OMG Sandra

Check this out ladies.

She has gone where few of us have ventured.
digi. Full on.
So proud of u Sandra.
Hi girls!
I actually did a digi page!!
I use the same program as Jenny..scrapbookflair... which is a free program on the internet.. quite good actually, but has its limitations.
I am not sure about digital for myself.. but I think I will use this page as a guide for a 'traditional' layout using the same photo etc..
bit of fun anyway... can see why Jenny is as keen as she is... quite addictive!
sandra

I haven't gone down this road as I really dont know where to go.

Well bloody done.

:D





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of this page you have done Sandra. I don't think I will be getting in to digi scrappin' - Normal Scrapping is creatively challenging enough for me!!! I can't seem to manage the simplicity on my pages that I would like as yet. Love the flourish, they are something I love! Tracey W

Lisa said...

Fab page Sandra, love the photo. The flourish is gorgeous, well done!

SueP said...

WOW Sandra,that is great, you clever chook!!:)