Monday, July 21, 2008

Sandra's in.

Wow Sandra. You digi chick. What an amazing likeness to Tegan. Or Tegan to you LOL. Loving all the embellishments, bloom, paperclip, ribbon slide, stitching, buttons and the ties on the buttons.
Bloody Awesome.
Sandra says:
Here is my entry for the mini me challenge..
Talk about going right out of my comfort zone!
one... me on the page.. not really my thing .. lol
two ... digital... still learning! (and a long way to go!!)
three .. the colours I chose are ones that I have never really tried before..
Great challenge... very 'challenging"!
I based my layout on a Becky Fleck sketch... LOVE Page Maps!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout Sandra and boy oh boy is there a likeness or what!! Great job, especially when its colours you're not use to using. Tracey W.

Anonymous said...

Sandra thats fantastic... love it heaps good job!!!!Trish.S

Anonymous said...

hey sandra, great stuff,and I think youve found shabby princess kits??

sandra said...

yes Maryanne... love them!.Now if I can only work out photoshop!!!!

SueP said...

Wowsers yes, she is a mini-you! I saw her walking down the street yesterday, and now that i know, she is just like you Sandra!!