Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trish's take



This is my double now finished. The journaling reads : We were all dressed up for dinner,because Dad won a bet with our German uni student Barbara.So we put on our best clothes and she had to cook us a beautiful 3 course meal. Dad even put his suit on and I wore my high heals. Georgie loved this dress. Aunty Kerri bought it for her.


I have seen these pages not quite finished irl and fabo Trish. Love the thread. Did u use some DMC cotton in the end??? And the pin for the note is perfect. And isn't Georgia so darling in a dress. Thanks for sharing her with us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Yes its DMC, I went and saw Ally at Lookin Good and sought her opinion on colours etc after I had been at Sandra's for a few hours too LOL. I'm really happy with it too. Trish.S.

Anonymous said...

I really like it to Trish, keep up the good work not long and I think you could go solo and push out lot's of pages. I also still ask my scrapbooking friends for additional advice aswell but lot's of fun and enjoyment to share isn't there.
Cassandra.

SueP said...

Lovely Trish, thanks for sharing! I like the colours and the way you have used the buttons...now where is my button jar gone??!! Gives me an idea too!

sandra said...

Looks great Trish... can't wait to see the finished page irl!
the pin is just perfect! sometimes less is more!
the flowers turned out great as well..

roll on next challenge!

amanda hall said...

wow the buttons look sensational here Trish!!!

Also you have done wonders with that stitching - i have never seen one completed either but it looks so effective!

well done!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your comments.I appreciate them all. And I have done a few pages all on my own but sometimes I just get stuck.. and then I go visiting... lol Trish.S.

Lisa said...

This is fabulous Trish - love the stitching and the buttons really "Hold it together" hehe!!! Colours are great also.