Saturday, March 21, 2009

Challenge 30

Quick quiz - What are a girls best friend?
Instant disqalification if you replied 'dogs' - LOL


Nope it is DIAMONDS (apparently - i wouldn't know) and so for challenge 29 i have pulled some diamonds out of my hat......so to speak.
Diamonds were all the scrapping rage about 3 or so years ago. Heidi Swapp brought out these stamps and stickers



I am not a huge victim of the 'gotta have the latest and greatest' trend but somehow i did get roped into the intense NEED to get these diamond stickers. At the height of their 'hotness' they were so hard to get hold of in Australia. By the time i finally got them the ride was over and diamonds were not so great anymore. In fact we had almost reached saturation point because i couldn't bring myself to use them and 3 years later they are still intact in my stash (up until today that is!).

Another diamond pattern you might see around is the Argyle pattern.




Anyway see how you go with this - give me some diamonds! Email your creations to myself. For those of you that think you can trick me by sending a page with bling diamonds on it - nope nope nope. This is not what i mean by diamonds. NO bling - this is the diamond pattern only.


oh and here is one i prepared today for you as an example.



The bottom section is cut off thanks to my scanner!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Amanda what a great challenge!! I have seen a couple of layouts lately with the argyle patterns so I have some inspiration in mind!!

Gorgeous photo ... makes me feel happy just looking at it!! Great LO too!!

SueP said...

Lovely Challenge Amanda, don't think i have any diamonds....wil have to go searching.

Love your LO!!