Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sandra's no. 2


I think i may well be in shock - the layouts keep pouring into my inbox for this challenge! I never in a million years thought people would actually do so many pages with really long titles!! (although i admit it is really fun - am so OVER one word titles LOL )
Another gorgeous one here from Sandra - using one of my fav. peices of BG paper ...that red is divine. I really really adore your cluster of elements and the different fonts / alphas you have used. And Ryan has an amazing smile that does totally light up his whole face........he is a lovely, happy and friendly boy!
Beautiful work Sandra - and loving seeing everyones take on a long title!

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Where in the blazes did u get that BG paper. I have been hunting for it for aaagggeeeessss. I used up every little scrap of it that I had and would love to get my hands on it again.
I reckon your 23 words in the title is the record so far.....
;)
t

SueP said...

Oh WOW Sandra, this LO is just beautiful!!YOu are pumping the pages out!

Love all those different letters!!! What are the black 'what' ones, are they rubons??

Anonymous said...

Sandra this page is fantastic, I just love it, and 23 words must definately pass as long lol. great job!!!!!!!! as always Trish.S

Meredith said...

Sensational long title Sandra!! Great work!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

mmm love the BG paper.I have some in my stash from a long time ago!
well done on the super lllooonnngggg title too!
and a l vely photo of ryan.

sandra said...

oops sorry I took so long to get back to you Sue... yes they are rubons... sorry I dont know the brand :(