Monday, March 23, 2009

Sandra's diamonds


Sandra says -


Hi Amanda

Here is my 'diamond' layout.
Journalling says....
When I look at this photo of you, I am struck by how much you have changed.
You have become more independant, more assertive, more confident.
You have more 'attitude', forever asking questions, and questioning our decisions!And you have a great sense of fair play.
All this before you have even become a teenager!
I LOVE you.And I LOVE the person you are becoming.
Love seeing all the layouts on the blog lately and they are all truly awesome!!

Wow Sandra! This is a fabulous interpretation of the diamond challenge. As you can see, they can be as big or as discreet as you like. Sandra has opted for some small series of diamonds (rubons i think?) which look fantastic with her diamond-y ribbon. The green paper and the orange-y tones look awesome together - really striking. And to finish it all off she has used the most beautiful close up shot of T - STUNNING! The journalling is also very very special.

Well done Sandra. You have come so far with your scrapping and i am loving seeing your transformation and confidence grow!

13 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I just zoomed in for a close looksie.
I am not sure.
Is it a digi LO?? I love it.
or is it the real deal?? I love it.

Seeing that it took you only an hour it is just fantastic.

sandra said...

real deal Tiff.
LOL
Tried to go a little bit simpler.. had to just about sit on my hands to stop them from adding on extra bits...
maybe a flower in that corner by the ribbon? or maybe an extra rubon flourish?
Really had to stop myself. lol

Anonymous said...

Wowie Sandra!! This is just gorgeous. Love the colours, the photo, your journalling, EVERYTHING!!!
Karen D :)

Anonymous said...

When I first saw this Sandra, I thought the photo was a young you... what a gorgeous daughter you have, and you've showcased a beautiful photo perfectly. I LOVE your style...

Anonymous said...

This is simplicity at its best. Not too much and not too little. Very beautiful and striking. Everything looks just right. Well done.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo of Teagan and such a beautiful way to present it.
Jenny F

Meredith said...

That photo is absolutely stunning Sandra!! Wow, wow, wow!!! The layout is pretty gorgeous too ;-)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
wow sandra, LOVE IT,LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
and my gosh tegan looks so grown up.what a beautiful photo.
well done.

Kerryn said...

This is gorgeous Sandra :). Well done!

Anonymous said...

Love it Sandra you certainly have a real flair. Look forward to seeing more of your work Amandas right youve come so far and look very passionate at what you do. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love it Sandra she is definately a mini me of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,
What a beautiful photo of T ... and a lovely page !!
Kylie

SueP said...

This page is just beautiful Sandra!! You clever girl!!