Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Karen steps up


oh so noice Karen. The strips of PP are so cute esp the orange birdie one that ties in the little bird up top right. And then how the that little green bird colour catches your ds's shirt in the photo and the brad. I am lovin' orange right now so I just think this is fab.
From Karen. This is a LO that I started on Saturday night and didn't finish, so came home Monday, unpacked, stuck a few loads of washing on an then finished it. And last night I did a mini album of the pics I took with your camera, thanks again!!! :) Thanks also (again) for the FABULOUS weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love its simplicity Karen, I'm not into birds much but I do like that bit of orange owl paper. Cheers, Tracey

Maryanne Ridgway said...

karen, LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO, especially the orange pp.always love your pages.

sandra said...

Karen I just sat and looked at this and sighed...."oh if only I could......"
love your layouts and the way you use colours and space.
Love the mixed font title.
sigh
sigh
sigh

Anonymous said...

As always Karen just love it!

amanda hall said...

Beautiful blue Karen - and you have used the puffy AC thickers too - love them!

gorgeous little birdie too. You use coloured accents very well.

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing!! Love the title, Thickers, colours, pp, little bird!! Love the whole flaming lot!!

SueP said...

LOVE this Karen!! the papers and colours are great!!