Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ten days and counting ...

Oh my goodness has anyone checked the counter lately???

It is coming up fast ... I think I should start checking the weather and thinking about what clothes to pack, what beverages to buy, what scrapping supplies to take, wow, wow, wow!!!

Amanda and I have been busy preparing our class presentations today ... well Amanda was busy and I was a hopeless assistant!!

I know that Val has been busy buying up supplies to nourish us and consulting with her very able Kitchen Assistant, Lorrae!!

Tiff has been away for some R & R in Adelaide over the last few days.

Sue has been busy working and thinking of those little extra, very important jobs that we need to do in the next week or so.

So, soon we will all be enjoying a fun weekend.

4 comments:

SueP said...

yes, getting closer and exicting!!

sandra said...

its just around the corner!!
I think all my spare time before then will be getting organised. I think I am about to embark on one big learning curve.. can't wait!!

amanda hall said...

10 days? eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Are we organized enough? Gawd i hope so!

CANNOT WAIT! (but on the other hand am wanting more time!)

Tiff Firth said...

R rested.
&
R revitalised.

bring it on.
:-D