Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ali E's tip of the day

14. Collect stuff (and not just scrapbook supplies). Mail pieces. Tags. Bits of stuff. Cut it up. Grab a manila folder or a basket or a box (don't make it complicated) and stick stuff in there. Regularly dip back into that spot for ideas and inspiration.

This is something that i do not do = i wonder if you do? I don't really venture far from the scrapbooking products side of things. I collect ideas and that is about it. Do you have a storage place for all those little finds?

3 comments:

sandra said...

lol...my scrap stash has all of the above.. I am a tragic scrounger! Unfortunately hardly any of it gets onto my layouts... hmmm...

Meredith said...

Yes I collect stuff but have no designated spot for it and it is generally to use on a layout rather than as a source of inspiration. Although some clothes tags are great for ideas!!

SueP said...

Collect stuff?? - i have been doing that for years, for just-in cases!!! Just ask my family!!!

Pity i don't get 'round to using it!! LOL!!