Saturday, June 27, 2009

Triple treat ... from Sandra

"Hi Meredith!
Well the end of the month is fast approaching and I still have 2 challenges to go, not much time between now and the 30th, and I want to make a card for someone to show that she is a special person..... so what to do??
I made a card using Tiff's challenge and the colour combo ... and threw in one of those amazing quotes from the she challenge.

So here is my 3 challenges in one entry.

Cheating I know.. ;)
have a good night
Sandra"


Well ... I think we have said it before but ... what a woman!! So very clever and talented!! I think you have outdone yourself this time Sandra. A beautiful card ... I am sure the recipient would have felt very special.

The ribbon looks gorgeous, the Dymo very effective, the quote lovely, the stamp peaking out cute, the butterfly and bling beautiful, the note paper very appropriate!!!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Sandra. put your red undies on the outside girl!! You are SUPER amazing.

amanda hall said...

I know the recipient was very emotional, humbled and awed by your card Sandra.

You are a very clever and thoughtful lady. I can't believe you could do three challenges in one and make it look so damn amazing.........also adding in that little personal touch with the stamp.

Amazing, thoughful and kind woman you are!

(and clever!)

amanda hall said...

ps. She asked me to pass on a huge THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

lol at Tiff's undies comment !!
Great card Sandra and clever stuff incorporating all 3 challenges.
Well Done, it looks great !
Kylie

SueP said...

Great card....you clever girl....doing all 3 challenges in one!! Wow...just have to have another look!! :)