Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sandra's travel trick ...

Hi Meredith

Whenever we travel anywhere I always make sure that Teagan and I take a couple of these and I also make sure I have plenty for on the way home. Going to QLD in July and visiting the theme parks there ... I wonder if the chemist here does a special deal on bulk buys??

cheers for now
Sandra


Oh Sandra ... too funny ... you must have read Amanda's prompt to think a little off from the norm!! Oh and have a blast when you go away ... yahoo!!!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

lol. you funny bunny.

Anonymous said...

youre a wally!!!
Trish S

SueP said...

Now that's outside the square for sure!!....

amanda hall said...

hell yes we can all relate to this here! We are well stocked on the kwells and sick bags in our car...even a trip to TB or PL can set my kids off :(

amanda hall said...

and also will add great interpretation of thinking outside the square ....love it.