Sunday, June 28, 2009

Marika - more she


Hi Amanda,

My last she page of my precious Gran who passed away yesterday. The colours did not photograph quite as good as in irl.

Thanks Marika
oh Marika. I am so sorry to hear of your Gran's passing. I know it is such a difficult time of mixed feelings. Luckily we have all those precious memories to remind us how blessed we were to have had them in our lives. My thoughts are with you chook and what a wonderful quote, page and photo to remember her by. The bright colours on the brown are just delicious. She certainly looks like a lovely lady and a very special Gran.
Take care.

10 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Marika. My thoughts are with you. She looks very elegant in this lovely photo. Any pics you have of your Gran will be so much more special now.

Marika said...

Forgot to say the page was a lift from the june ST mag. Thankyou.

Marika said...

Just had to add that she was the most amazing woman. Mother of 9 grandma of 29 and great gran of 17.

Meredith said...

Thinking of you Marika. What a lovely layout to do of your Gran.

sandra said...

sorry to hear of your loss Marika, thinking of you and your family.
Such a lovely tribute for your Gran.
The colours are beautiful, I wish I had your knack of putting colours together.

Anonymous said...

A lovely page of Miss B* and your Gran. All the flowers and buttons look great !
Thinking of you, all the best for tomorrow, have a safe trip.
Kylie

Anonymous said...

It is so nice when you have these special photos to remember our Grandparents. My mama is the only one I have a photo of, so she is extra special to me. It's even more special when we can honour them this way. Great job.
Jenny F.

Cassandra said...

Hey Marika,
Sympathys to you and your family on your loss of your dear grandmother. Treasure those memories Miss B looks so happy so does gran treasure this great layout. xxx

Anonymous said...

A lovely layout Marika, thinking of you at this sad time. Arn't grandmothers just wonderful women!! Tracey W

SueP said...

Thinking of you and your family Marika at this sad time. A beautiful layout.....love the colours and the flowers! Granma's are so special! xx