Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Marika - tiff's challenge


Marika has been brave and tackled Tiffs blind challenge. This is a really lovely page marika. I think the papers and colours you have used are just lovely. It's funny but i had an image in my head of a very elaborate page that would come out of all those instructions....but this is quite simple! The embellishements and choices you have made have made it simply stunning though Marika.
She said:
I found it refreshing to not have to think too much except for picking my colours. Tried out my cuttlebug that I got for myself for my birthday. Will be using that more often.
firstly a belated Happy Birthday and secondly you will love owning a cuttlebug. They are so handy for a bit of extra dimension for embossing and fab for cutting out lovely shapes and letters. Well done!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful colours there Marika! Cute photo too! The Cuttlebug butterfly is beautiful (I have that set too!!) Well done all round!

It will be interesting to see other interpretations of this!

Anonymous said...

I take my hat off to you Marika!!! This is fabulous and isnt the Cuttlebug the coolest thing ?! I have printed out the instructions and ended up with about 20 pages of stuff (I didnt know how to just print out that bit) and now I have misplaced them!!! :0 Off to look again.....
Karen D

sandra said...

wow Marika. well done. I have printed the instructions but thats it!. This looks great.
love the beautiful colours.. great choice.

SueP said...

Wow Marika, looks great!! and not as difficult as i imagined!! You have done well!!!

Tiff Firth said...

insert **applause**

you rock Marikia. Congrats on giving it a go. It really is not that hard at all.

to quote you "I found it refreshing to not have to think too much except for picking my colours"

Now the cat it out of the bag I'll send in my version.
;)